Wasatch Casino Parties
Event Game Tournaments





Interactive Event Games
Let's Play! Play! Play!
Playing in our "all for fun" casino is great excitement and interactive fun, but sometimes you need to just have to kick it up a notch.
Our EVENT GAMES can provide the extra "fun factor" you are looking for at your party.

Provides your guests with an alternative to playing at the casino, but still get the opportunity to win prizes at your party.

All of our event games are easy to play and learn for even the most novice of gamers.

Our Tournament Directors provide players with training, set up,  practice of the games, and ongoing scoring.

Top finishers are award gold, silver, bronze medals and the game winner also wins a special prize.

We usually find that about 80% of your guests will want to play at the casino at any given time during your party. Our EVENT GAME TOURNAMENTS give the other 20% the chance to play and participate in the fun.


















EACH EVENT GAME INCLUDES;

PROJECTION SYSTEM-LCD projection or 46" television.

SCREEN choices- 8'x8', 6'x3', or 46" monitor.

PROFESSIONAL 400-1100 WATT SOUND SYSTEM depending on game choice.

GAME SELECTION, CONTROLLERS, AND PERIPHERAL EQUIPMENT required for individual games

DECORATED GAMING AREA with themed decor appropriate to the game being played
.
GOLD, SILVER, AND BRONZE for top three finishers
.
FULL TIME DESIGNATED TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR to provide assistance with set up, play, and scoring of the games.


CURRENT EVENT GAMES WE OFFER:

JUST DANCE-The ultimate fun dancing game with a huge variety of single, couple, and group songs in a variety of musical genres.

MARIO KART-Fun and easy to learn racing game. Sit in your own Kart and race against other players and the computer for event bucks.

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE-Shooting Gallery game with progressively difficult targets and levels. Are you the "Top Shot"?
Lions, tigers, and bears! Oh my!

BRAWL BROS.- Knock 'em, rock 'em, and sock 'em off the game platform. All the fun player "fighting" action without the blood and guts. Just fun Mario characters all with their own unique skills and weapons.

THE "UTAH DERBY"-Our 6-8 horse race version of the Kentucky Derby, Utah style...with fake wagering. Cheer your horse on as we run our combination video/live narrated race card. Exciting and interactive fun as you
place your bets and receive your payouts from our "roaming bookie" girls.


MINUTE TO WIN IT-Your guests play at our silly one minute games and score points for their team. Teams qualify for the final round team challenge that is a group 60 second game played against the other top qualifying
teams.


MIDWAY CARNIVAL-We set up booths just like the real carnival games and play the midway games of your choice  at each of the booths using our Wii systems and games. Looks and plays just like the real games.
Players win tickets that are used for the casino raffle.



While our competitor's offer BINGO, we offer all this fun!










                                                                            
Wasatch Casino Parties
The FUN Casino Party Company
Serving the entire Wasatch Front
(801) 859-1171
                                                                                                          
Copyright by Wasatch Casino Parties Co. 2015. All rights reserved.